|Position:||Project Manager DOT [MT]|
|Location:||Thief River falls, MN|
. Responsible for multiple heavy highway construction projects totaling 30+Million
· Responsible for directing project superintendents to assure construction projects are on budget.
· Continuous communication between project owner and team
· Weekly cost reporting on construction projects in heavy bid.
· Monthly Works in Progress (WIP) reports keeping projects on schedule and budget.
· Assist subcontractors with scheduling, tracking change orders, costs, and overruns.
· Maintain and update project schedules in Microsoft Projects.
· Responsible for tracking change orders.
· Conduct weekly construction meetings as required by Department of Transportation (D.O.T.).
· Responsible for assisting with new business development through city commission meetings, D.O.T. annual budget meetings, and Association of General Contractors (AGC)Submit your resume now