|Position:||Health and Safety Officer (Heavy Civil) [ME]|
Responsibilities of the Health & Safety Officer include but are not limited to:
• Conduct hazard risk assessments.
• Implement system for incident-prevention & loss control.
• Collect & analyze incident statistics.
• Implement annual safety program goals.
• Ensure safety policies & procedures are effective & reinforced among employees.
• Hold formal incident meetings, resolve & take action for critical issues.
• Ensure compliance with state’s workers compensation program.
• Oversee safety orientation program for all employees.
The Health & Safety Officer will possess the following qualifications:
• Degree in safety related field.
• 5 years Heavy Civil & heavy highway experience.
• Intimate knowledge of OSHA regulations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Software.
• Exceptional communication skillsSubmit your resume now