|Position:||General Superintendent (Excavating/Dirt) [LS]|
|Location:||Washington, DC/ Northern VA|
Desired Skills and Knowledge
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects with enormous deadlines
• Perform daily revenue and cost reports
• Coach your teams to absolute perfection
• Experience in heavy/utility civil projects
• Participate in training and adhere to strict PPE and safety policies
• Ability to take direction from customer to complete tasks and meet job site goals
• Be a proactive team member to achieve a high quality completed product for our clients
• Experienced operator with working knowledge of applied soil sciences.
• Can-Do attitude with ability to step in to perform crew functions when shorthanded.
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to work in the United States
• Must have recent work history and at least 5 years verifiable work experience managing projects in a similar environment with proven ability to make company profitable.
• Vocational training and certifications in heavy equipment along with solid work history is desirable.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., bending, twisting and turning to complete manual labor tasks
• Pay based on experience and work historySubmit your resume now