|Position:||Transportation Pricing Analyst [KB]|
|Industry Type:||Transportation & Logistics|
Reputable company seeks to hire an experienced Transportation Pricing Analyst.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Utilize the electronic systems to monitor all projects. This involves the following criteria:
- Utilizing spreadsheet software to produce reports, contracts, rate pages, and update information.
- Utilizing the e-mail system to communicate effectively.
- Utilizing the Computer, Internet, and/or other Software to process bid proposals.
- Complete all pricing related functions in a timely fashion. This involves the following criteria:
- Inputting information in the computer system.
- Confirming the accuracy of all data completed.
- Establishing the priority level of all tasks to meet customer needs and business demand.
- Adhering to a complete confidentiality policy. This involves the following criteria:
- Ensuring the confidentiality level of all projects to protect company interests. Not communicating any unneeded or undisclosed information.
- Maintaining and ensuring confidentiality of all documents, customer information, rates, and all other pricing, sales, and operations related items.
- Receive, solicit and provide communication to and from management and ensure processing of all information related to Pricing.
- Respond to internal and external rate inquiries as required.
- Manage the creation of rate quotes and the follow-up to obtain signatures.
- Coordinate the processing of all customer requests, bids, contracts and any other pricing related requests.
- Communicate customer feedback to the appropriate personnel and management team.
- Ensure that credit checks are performed as needed for all new and existing customers.
- Monitor and maintain the creation of rate addendums, contracts, accessorial addendums, backup matrices, fuel surcharge agreements, and customer profiles.
- Contacts existing and potential customers for the purpose of soliciting new business.
- Ensure timely responses are given to all questions and requests forwarded to the Pricing department by other internal departments.
- Ensure accurate and consistent files are maintained.
- Produce and/or develop appropriate reports required for trend analysis.
- Create charts and graphs reflecting company performance for selected measurements.
- Must exhibit professionalism when communicating with customers via phone, email, or in person.
This is a full time, direct hire position.
Location: Roanoke, VA
Salary: $40K - $70KSubmit your resume now