|Position:||Terminal Manager [KB]|
|Industry Type:||Transportation & Logistics|
Reputable company seeks to hire an experienced Terminal Manager for their Dallas, TX location.
Qualified candidate must have managed a terminal of at least 25 trucks. Must have liquid bulk hauling experience. Those without this experience will not be considered.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Monitor P&L to determine requirements for increasing profits & improving processes.
- Coordinate activities of operations to obtain optimum use of personnel & equipment.
- Ensure timely flow of information between the company & drivers regarding company news, deliveries, etc.
- Driver & employee performance management.
- Review rates.
- Management of all operations.
- Promote strategic business growth, customer & driver retention, customer & driver satisfaction.
This is a full time, permanent position. Please respond with your resume attached.Submit your resume now