|Position:||Shredder Manager [SO]|
|Location:||Raleigh, North Carolina|
|Industry Type:||Metals Recycling|
Our client is seeking a self-motivated individual to head all of the shredder operations for our plant located near Raleigh, NC. The company recuperates, weighs, sorts, conditions and recycles scrap metals like iron, steel, copper, aluminum, stainless steel and many other ferrous scrap metal; and serves both domestic and foreign customers.
The Shredder Manager will oversee management of all areas of manufacturing from the intake of raw materials to the processing, packaging, and shipment.
Additionally, this individual directs all maintenance of industry-specific shredder machinery, as well as yard equipment such as forklifts, loaders, cranes, shears, and other types of heavy equipment.
Shredder Manager Essential Functions
- Supervises all operations in the facility including ferrous, non-ferrous, shredder, etc.
- Assigns work schedule for employees under his/her direct supervision in order to run efficiently, at optimal production rates, with minimal overtime.
- Supervises the Facility QC, safety and environmental programs and compliance; liaises with managers and regional coordinators.
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing management, preferably in process-oriented operations in scrap metals/electronics waste.
- Familiar with downstream operations
- A minimum of 5 years of experience managing a significant segment of a large manufacturer or the entire operation of a smaller manufacturer, including staff and labor across multiple shifts.
Submit your resume now