|Position:||Regional Maintenance Manager (liquid bulk) [ME]|
|Industry Type:||Transportation & Logistics|
Regional Maintenance Manager
Due to company growth, my client is searching for an experienced Regional Maintenance Manager to fill an opening with a reputable trucking company with locations all throughout the Midwest, south, northeast, and Mid-Atlantic. Interested candidates must have at least 10 years’ experience in fleet (truck) maintenance with at least 5 years’ experience working on tank trucks, liquid bulk, chemical carrier or related trucking equipment and 5 years’ experience in a management role. Regional Maintenance Manager will maintain the facilities and improve business. The individual will be responsible for leading maintenance systems, overseeing the continuous improvement and executing long-term strategic plans.
Responsibilities of the Regional Maintenance Manager:
- Manage maintenance for a specific geographic region (OH, IN and WV)
- Manage a team of shop leaders
- Review and implement changes for preventative maintenance program
- Review and implement safety policies and procedures
- Monitor your regions P&L
Requirements of the Regional Maintenance Manager:
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience in fleet (truck) maintenance
- Must have 5 years’ experience in a management role. Must have at least 5 years’ experience
- Must have least 5 years’ experience with tank (liquid bulk - hazmat) and in a management role
- Must also have experience working on tank trucks, liquid bulk, chemical carrier or related trucking equipment.