|Position:||Quality Assurance Manager [KB]|
|Industry Type:||Shipbuilding and Repair|
Quality Assurance Manager
Responsible for maintaining the quality management program by performing the following duties personally or through other management.
Qualified candidate must have 3+ years maritime/ship/naval related experience. Must have understanding of government specifications & NAVSEA standard items. Must have experience in welding & NDT experience. Those without will not be considered.
- Responsible for ensuring that company safety, quality and performance goals are aggressively pursued.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & Power Point)
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to board ships, enter confined spaces with limited visibility and have the ability to climb up and down stairs and/or ladders of varying heights to complete the jobs and inspections.
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors under all weather conditions.
- Must be physically and medically qualified to wear required personal protective equipment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to interact with a variety of people in a variety of settings to ensure that inter-departmental relations are maintained.
- Ensure that requirements of the safety handbook are properly followed and enforces.
- Perform similar, incidental and other duties as assigned.
This is a full time, permanent position. Company will relocate!Submit your resume now