|Position:||Operations Manager / Production Manager in Chopping Department [GL]|
|Location:||New England States|
|Industry Type:||Metals Recycling|
Operations Manager / Production Manager in Chopping Department
- Manage First and Second Shift Supervisors to maintain staffing needs
- Monitor production rates, quality control, safety, downtime and other 6S particulars.
- Direct backup responsibilities to cover sick days and vacation days for Supervisors.
- Shipping/Receiving and finished goods inventory management.
Must be proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel as well as ability to learn industry specific software and read AutoCAD. Four year college degree and seven years pertinent work experience required.
- Inventory Management: Spare Parts organization, sourcing, purchasing, pricing, management.
- PM Coordination with Maintenance Manager (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annually)
- Equipment: Ongoing assessment and development improvement
- R & D
- Process Development
- Oversee Operations at secondary location.
Submit your resume now