|Position:||Non Ferrous Trader [SO]|
|Industry Type:||Metals Recycling|
Global Employment is searching for a specialized position in South Florida for a Non-Ferrous specialist. This individual will work in the scrap metal industry. The candidates will be responsible for all procurement of non-ferrous materials in this domestic region. They must also have a solid understanding of the ferrous metals as well.
- Oversees ferrous, non-ferrous, purchasing departments.
- Ability to grade and price scrap; may pay customers as needed.
- Maintains excellent relationships with both commercial and peddler customers.
- Maintains company safety and environmental objectives and standards; maintains ISO and OSHA compliance requirements.
- Document policies, procedures, & compliance efforts.
- Maintain & update filing systems & databases.
- Travel to locations as necessary, including overnight travel.
- Prepare & present information on developed policies & procedures.
- Bilingual Spanish (Preferred).