|Position:||Non Ferrous Buyer [SO]|
|Industry Type:||Metals Recycling|
Global Employment is searching for a specialized position in Madison, WI for a Non-Ferrous specialist. This individual will work in the scrap metal industry. The candidates will be responsible for all procurement of non-ferrous materials in this domestic region. They must also have a solid understanding of the ferrous metals as well.
· Oversees ferrous, non-ferrous, purchasing departments
· Ability to grade and price scrap; may pay customers as needed
· Maintains excellent relationships with both commercial and peddler customers
· Maintains company safety and environmental objectives and standards; maintains ISO and OSHA compliance requirements
· Document policies, procedures, & compliance efforts.
· Maintain & update filing systems & databases.
· Travel to locations as necessary, including overnight travel.
· Prepare & present information on developed policies & procedures.
· Bilingual Spanish (Preferred)Submit your resume now