|Position:||Non Ferrous Assistant Manager [SO]|
|Location:||Great Lakes Region|
|Industry Type:||Metals Recycling|
Global Employment is searching for a specialized position in multiple locations in the Great Lakes Region for a Non-Ferrous Assistant Facility Manager. This individual will work in the scrap metal industry. The candidates will be responsible for all activities including planning, maintenance, staffing, training and operation associated with the safe and efficient functioning of the assigned Non-ferrous facility.
· Oversees non-ferrous, dispatching and purchasing departments
· Supervises employees including hiring, discipline, and terminations as necessary
· Ability to grade and price scrap; may pay customers as needed
· Maintains excellent relationships with both commercial and peddler customers
· Maintains company safety and environmental objectives and standards; maintains ISO and OSHA compliance requirements
· Document policies, procedures, & compliance efforts.
· Maintain & update filing systems & databases (Scrap Dragon).
· Alloys and Nitrone Guns
· Prepare & present information on developed policies & procedures.
· Understand and grade Non-ferrous material.
· $70-85k plus benefits, bonus and relocation.Submit your resume now