|Position:||National Freight Broker [ME]|
|Industry Type:||Transportation & Logistics|
If you’re career goal is to build and manage your own branch, then this opportunity might be for you.
My client is a full-service transportation company moving mostly FTL (some LTL) freight by way of Van, Flat, Reefer and some Intermodal. They’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and customer-centric National Freight Broker with a book of business to build and manage their own branch. With locations in the Northeast and Florida, and the National Freight Broker would initially be supported by the Florida team; however, the short-range goal is to create a strong book that can be supported by the new branch. My client is also open to someone used to cradle to grave brokerage.
The qualified candidate will have at least two years’ sales experience and should have some knowledge of operations and distribution. The candidate must also have a proven track record of sales, improving the bottom line, exceptional customer service, the ability to problem solve and provide resolution to issues in a fast-paced environment. Prior leadership or team building preferred, but not required. This is a base plus commission opportunity.
Location is open; however, the ideal candidate would be in Tennessee or the Carolinas.
National Freight Broker Responsibilities
- Develop new business, expand current business to eventually build and lead a new branch
- Work with client and corporate management to achieve company productivity and performance objectives
- Monitor key performance indicators; proactively identifying trends
- Client and customer service relations
- Positive, upbeat personality
- Maintain and uphold company policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred, not required)
Submit your resume now