|Position:||National Account Managers [ME]|
|Industry Type:||Transportation & Logistics|
National Account Managers
My client is a full service transportation company with a 3PL arm and assets providing mostly truckload (TL / FTL) and dry van with a strong grocery transport model. They are currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated, customer-centric and sales driven National Account Managers for their Florida location. The National Account Managers will be responsible for generating new business and expanding current accounts with a customer-centric attitude.
The qualified candidate will have at least two years’ experience in a 3PL environment and should have some knowledge of operations and distribution. The candidate must also have a proven track record of sales, improving the bottom line, exceptional customer service, the ability to problem solve and provide resolution to issues in a fast-paced environment.
National Account Manager Responsibilities
- Work with client and corporate management to achieve company productivity and performance objectives
- Monitor key performance indicators; proactively identifying trends
- Develop new business, expand current business and maintain positive working relationships
- Book of business preferred, but not required
- Client and customer service relations
- Positive, upbeat personality
- Maintain and uphold company policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred, not required)