|Position:||Mechanical Vice President of Construction [TF]|
Seeking Mechanical Vice President of Construction in Springfield, MA
The Mechanical Vice President of Construction will be responsible for the following:
- The overall success and management of our commercial HVAC & Plumbing construction operation.
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates, and controls operating activities and functions to achieve revenue goals and objectives while maintaining a strong customer focus.
- Leveraging the brand and driving employee engagement in a rapidly changing and highly competitive business environment.
The Mechanical Vice President of Construction will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree required and 5+ years related Executive Level experience in Mechanical Construction- HVAC, Plumbing, Piping, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience successfully leading construction division organization and a proven track record of growing a business
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding revenue objectives
- Experienced in executive management of multiple large project in the upward of $45million.