|Position:||Mechanical Sr. Designer [TF]|
|Industry Type:||Mechanical Contracting|
Seeking Mechanical Sr. Designer-Springfield, MA
The Mechanical Sr. Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Support development of conceptual designs for HVAC and Plumbing in new construction and existing commercial / industrial markets
- Develop reports, construction drawings, specifications, calculations, cost estimates and other design deliverables as needed.
- Complete field surveys of facilities to document dimensions and location of installed equipment and services.
- Interface with clients, estimate man-hours, and assist in preparation of proposals.
- Occasional travel to project sites in support of project activities.
- Instruct supporting personnel
- Create and change series documentation with respect to cost
The Mechanical Sr. Designer will possess the following qualifications:
- Strong technical skills in Revit and AutoCAD required
- Minimum 5 years of MEP design.
- Appropriate training from a technical school. Mechanical or Plumbing disciplines preferred.
- Knowledge of HVAC and Plumbing systems design.
- Strong computer literacy, excellent written and verbal communication skills.