|Position:||Mechanical Service Manager [LS]|
Seeking Mechanical Service Manager in Stratford, CT
The Mechanical Construction Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Responsibility for the day-to-day planning, managing and controlling the service division.
- Primary responsibility for controlling the daily activities related to HVAC
- Identify all revenue streams and create a business plan to improve sales volume and profit margins
- Ensure that all operational strategic plans are in line with our financial budget and objectives.
- Oversee the service technicians, installation technicians, service sales representatives and division office personnel.
- Control labor cost on all installation jobs to assure favorable profit margins
- Control labor cost of service technicians by eliminating wasted travel time and down time.
The Mechanical Service Manager will possess the following qualifications:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, HVAC, Refrigeration, or similar field preferred. Or experience time of 5-10 years with a Mechanical company.
- Experience with Commercial/ Industrial HVAC and Refrigeration service, maintenance, and installation
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, blueprints and specifications
- Analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to provide sound reliable judgment in complex situations
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self‐starter and able to work both independently and team environment with minimal supervision