|Position:||Mechanical Project Manager [TF]|
|Location:||Ft Smith, AR|
|Industry Type:||Electrical Contracting|
Seeking Mechanical Project Manager in Ft. Smith, AR
The Mechanical Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Review, analyze, accept, or reject project estimates and preliminary contract budgets prepared by Estimating
- Develop layout plans and construction methods that enhance the satisfactory completion of assigned projects within defined budgets and time schedules
- Review of subcontractor/vendor proposals for project compliance content
- Control field labor on projects; coordinate manpower levels with Labor Coordinator.
- Maintain accuracy of work in progress status report including change orders, budget transfers, and cost to-complete; note deviations.
The Mechanical Project Manager will possess the following qualifications:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Experienced in Excel, Word and Outlook email software
- 5+ years’ commercial HVAC