|Position:||Mechanical Operations Manager [TF]|
|Location:||Ft Smith, AR|
|Industry Type:||Mechanical Contracting|
Seeking Mechanical Operations Manager in Ft Smith, AR
The Mechanical Operations Manager will be responsible for the following:
- The day-to-day planning, managing and controlling.
- Primary responsibility for controlling the daily activities related to HVAC
- Identify all revenue streams and create a business plan to improve sales volume and profit margins.
- Ensure that all operational strategic plans are in line with our financial budget and objectives.
- Oversee the service manager, installation manager, sales manager and office personnel.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Identify all areas needing improvements and make recommendations.
- Control labor cost on all installation jobs to assure favorable profit margins.
- Control average ticket prices on services rendered to assure favorable profit margins.
- Control labor cost of service technicians by eliminating wasted travel time and down time.
- Leading and developing the team in all aspects of overall customer service.
- Working with the sales manager in leading and developing an effective sales team.
- Assisting the company in its strategy to secure higher valued services, clients and service contracts.
- Prepare and present monthly variances to budget, cost analysis and profit center actuals.
- Identify all profit centers and trends.
- Engage other members of the management team to facilitate cross-department collaboration that ensures that all financial solutions positively support ECM's evolving strategy, operational delivery and data collection needs.
The Mechanical Operations Manager will possess the following qualifications:
- Seasoned and mature leader with at least 10 years of broad HVAC and business skills
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, HVAC, Refrigeration, or similar field-preferred
- Able to take decisive action and work with others to reach a viable solution and goal.
- Knowledgeable and well-informed, with hands-on experience of the industry and a keen eye on the future.
- Demonstrated excellence in managing and building an organization.
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model.
- An effective communicator with strong oral and written skills.
- Capable of recruiting, training, coaching and motivating talent.
- Has the skills needed to make an immediate and sustainable difference in a business.