|Position:||Mechanical Design Build Engineer [TF]|
|Industry Type:||Electrical Contracting|
Mechanical Design Build Engineer- Bethalto, IL
The Mechanical Design Build Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Assess customer needs and develop solutions for customer needs.
- Manage the estimating, writing, and presentation of solution-based proposals.
- Coordinate engineering and subcontractors to secure firm costs for implementing energy and non-energy-based solutions for customer needs.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with consultants, engineers, contractors and company employees to provide solutions and services to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Have ownership of designs and estimates as well as assist in the planning of implementation of the project with project managers
- Follow established Company processes and help to develop processes that would improve the Company.
- Educate prospective clients on the Company’s offerings through presentations, meetings
- AutoCAD/Visio experience preferred.
- Presentation skills and experience with presenting to groups involving 12 or more people.
- Energy Engineering experience preferred.
- Experience with standard energy calculations a plus.
- Building energy modeling experience, a plus: eQuest, Trane Trace 700, HAP etc.
- Existing building energy auditing, data logging and HVAC controls knowledge a plus.
- Experience reading and understanding Civil, Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing design drawings.
- Experience with local building, HVAC, and Energy Codes a plus.
- Subjected to annual drug testing and background checks.
- Looking for an individual with at least 10 years of Energy and HVAC experience either through focused education in the area or in the field experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related HVACR Engineering Technology Degree
- PE or path to become a PE.
- Other energy related certifications ex: CEA, CEM, LEED are a plus.