|Position:||Mechanical Construction Manager [TF]|
|Industry Type:||Mechanical Contracting|
Seeking Mechanical Project Manager in Houston, TX
The Mechanical Construction Manager will be responsible for the following:
- The overall success and management of our commercial HVAC & Plumbing construction operation.
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates, and controls operating activities and functions to achieve revenue goals and objectives while maintaining a strong customer focus.
- Leveraging the brand and driving employee engagement in a rapidly changing and highly competitive business environment.
- Review of subcontractor/vendor proposals for project compliance content
- Control field labor on projects; coordinate manpower levels with Project Managers
- Maintain accuracy of work in progress status report including change orders, budget transfers, and cost to-complete; note deviations.
The Mechanical Construction Manager will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or years of experience with a focus on Commercial Construction HVAC
- Experienced in Excel, Word and Outlook email software
- 5+ years’ commercial construction HVAC