|Position:||HVAC Project Engineer [TF]|
|Industry Type:||Mechanical Contracting|
Seeking HVAC Project Engineer in Rockway, NJ
The HVAC Project Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Develop new and innovative HVAC construction designs using the design, testing, and analytic tools available in-house and through strategic research partnerships.
- Develop layout plans and construction methods that enhance the satisfactory completion of assigned projects within defined budgets and time schedules
- Assure company is up to date on advanced technologies throughout the industry, as well as industry and government trends and regulations
- Manage designs and drive continuous improvement throughout the design-build and installation life cycle.
The Mechanical Project Manager will possess the following qualifications:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Experienced in Excel, Word and Outlook email software
- 5+ years commercial construction/Retrofit- HVAC