|Position:||HVAC Design-Build Engineer [BW]|
|Industry Type:||Mechanical Contracting|
With offices throughout Southern New England, we are looking for an experienced HVAC Mechanical Design Engineer with a broad knowledge and understanding of basic engineering principles and large commercial HVAC, plumbing and piping systems.
The successful HVAC MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER candidate will possess the following:
- 5-10 years of experience in the design/build of commercial mechanical systems
- Complete design project planning (i.e. conceptual design through construction drawing development)
- Ability to conduct one or more of the following: economic & energy analyses; load calculations, equipment design and layout, duct and piping system design
- Prepare calculations for equipment sizing and selection Select mechanical equipment and plumbing fixtures Develop project proposals and budgets
- Generate working drawings which may include Revit or AutoCAD, including schematic system diagrams
- Coordinate designs with architects, owners, engineers
- PE stamp is not required.