|Position:||Human Resources Director [KB]|
Human Resources Director
Reputable company seeks to hire an experience HR Director.
Qualified candidate must have at least 5 years’ management experience in a Human Resources position. Those without will not be considered.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Provide Strategic HR Leadership to drive business goals and objectives through our talent
• Continuously optimize Recruiting Strategy to attract, engage, and retain top talent
• Implement Retention solutions to decrease turnover
• Develop and implement Onboarding programs for the various departments
• Educate and enforce company Policies
• Proactively manage and strengthen Employee Relations between employees, their managers, and company
• Shape company culture through effective Employee Communication
• Generate ideas and implement changes to increase Employee Engagement
• Provide Coaching to employees along with empowering employees to coach each other
• Develop and implement Learning & Development solutions across the company
• Must have experience with high turnover positions
Looking for a motivated leader with a “think outside the box” mentality, bringing new & creative ideas to the HR department and company.
This is a full time, permanent position. Relocation assistance offered! Excellent benefits package offered!
Location: Chicago, IL
Salary: $80K - $120K
Submit your resume now