|Position:||Executive Vice President [TF]|
|Location:||Kahului, Maui, HI|
|Industry Type:||Mechanical Contracting|
The Vice President Operations Manager is responsible to provide overall management and direction for multiple sites/projects/areas and Project Managers to ensure that projects meet or exceed customer and corporate goals; perform to profit/expense objectives and perform as any other job-related duties deemed necessary and/or as assigned by President.
Requirements: It is expected that the candidate will have established a proven track record of success in an operational management role. Experience in a complex environment, specifically with an organization that is geographically dispersed.
- The selected candidate should have extensive and in-depth industry-related experience, with several years of experience in the management and execution of major projects.
- Must be comfortable with the “supplier” nature of the function. He/she must demonstrate the leadership skills required to drive continuous improvement of processes which maximize the customer’s experience.
- Must have great attention to detail, be an established leader, team player and willing to mentor subordinates. Must also be a solid communicator, with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to lead an organization by financial objectives while maintaining existing budgets.
- B.S. in construction management, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, or related field is highly desirable. Candidate should possess a minimum of 8 – 10 yrs of professional experience