|Position:||Executive Vice President [TF]|
|Location:||Kahului, Maui, HI|
|Industry Type:||Mechanical Contracting|
Seeking Executive Vice President- Kahului, Maui, HI
The Vice President will be responsible for the following:
- Mechanical / HVAC Contracting, Service, and maintenance business.
- Actively participate in the full project cycle, from the sales, estimation, and design phase through the final construction close-out.
- In addition, will assist in the management of the department and the office.
- Manage multiple HVAC construction projects of various scale through concept phases; project types include installation in Plumbing, HVAC, Sheet Metal, Fire Protection/Fire Sprinkler, Temperature Controls/Energy Management systems, and pre-construction
- Be the main point of contact for our clients and capable of representing the team at project meetings.
- Organize in-house resources. -Train and mentor junior staff.
- Assist with marketing / proposal efforts and proposal presentations.
- Responsible for the management of project finances: -Prepares project budgets, monitors compliance with time/schedule deadlines. -Plans and obtains additional work authorizations a required for scope changes. -Accountable for the profitability of the projects managed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or Business Management
- 10-20 years’ experience in mechanical systems. Project experience submitted for consideration should include types of construction buildings on which you have actively participated in the project from the design phase through the final construction close-out.
- Have excellent Management and Mechanical skills (conceptual and inter-disciplinary) and be capable to work with our clients to determine / study different system types and provide applicable pros and cons for each along with appropriate spatial requirements.
- Have excellent communication skills, be a self-starter / team player, motivated and able to manage/direct others (internally and externally).
- P.E. License is required, LEED Certification is preferred.