|Position:||Electrical Commercial Project Manager and Superintendent [SL]|
|Industry Type:||Electrical Contracting|
The Electrical Project Manager and Superintendent will be responsible for the following:
- Plan and prepare all contracts
- Report to VP and coordinate with staff
- Execute project activities
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Schedule/lead project meetings
- Oversee multiple projects
- Ensure materials, tools, equipment and information are ready for project
- Review project documents, plans and specifications
- Direct construction activities; resolve discrepancies; coordinate field installations
- Ensure company policies, procedures and guidelines are followed
- Responsible for performance, installation, profitability and customer satisfaction
The Electrical Project Manager will possess the following Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or equivalent experience in the field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in: Commercial, healthcare, publics works, hotels, restaurants, schools, government, retail, & light industrial experience.
- Design build experience.
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.