|Position:||EHS MANAGER [KB]|
|Industry Type:||Transportation & Logistics|
Reputable company seeks to hire an experienced EHS Manager to add to their team.
Qualified candidate must have at least 3-5 years’ experience within the tank truck industry. Must have knowledge of Environmental, OSHA, & FMCSR regulations. Those without will not be considered.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Coordinate safety and training programs to terminal managers and employees.
- Provide leadership on the organization’s Safety culture.
- Provide leadership on all Safety & Environmental matters throughout the organization.
- Coordinate the organization Safety & Environmental regulatory compliance.
- Coordinate Safety & Environmental internal policies and procedure as prescribed.
- Participate in investigations of any accidents and injuries.
- Work with Director of EHS in assessing all claims.
- Provide information on all claims, consisting of reports, graphs and charts as requested by the Director of EHS.
- Participate in development of programs and policies to monitor and prevent chemical, physical and hazards.
- Where warranted test soil, water or monitor air emissions and analyze data for environmental health issues.
- Audit and report on environmental performance internally and externally (to customers and regulatory agencies).
- Present training programs on environmental compliance, emergency response and safety.
- Perform environmental site assessments and evaluate risks for property acquisitions.
- Coordinate cost effective remediation of contamination caused by accidental spills or leaks.
- Prepare, review and update environmental plans and reports as required by regulatory agencies.
- Maintain accurate records and reports.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports accordingly.
- Other duties as determined by VP of Human Resources. Duties may be changed accordingly.
This is a full time, permanent position. Relocation assistance offered.
Please submit your resume.
Submit your resume now