|Position:||Driver Manager / Dispatcher [KB]|
|Industry Type:||Transportation & Logistics|
Reputable company seeks to hire an experienced Driver Manager/Dispatcher to add to their team.
Qualified candidate must have at least 3 years’ recent experience dispatching CDL drivers. Those without this experience will not be considered.
Looking for a motivated, self-starter with excellent communication skills as well as organizational skills.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Schedule customer orders ensuring safe and efficient utilization of equipment and providing superior customer service.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Assign loads to available drivers safely and fairly, providing full instructions of all pertinent information.
- Accurately input all load information into the computer system.
- Plan and organize all available loads.
- Maintain up-to-date lists of equipment location and availability.
- Remain familiar with customer requirements and procedures in order to provide optimum customer service.
- Ensure that all required paperwork and billing information is obtained from customers and drivers. Assist clerical staff with paperwork processing as needed.
- Maintain positive relations with customers through timely notification of driver problems and appropriate resolution of any customer complaints.
This is a full time, permanent position. Company will offer relocation assistance.
Submit your resume now