|Position:||Director of Fleet Maintenance [KB]|
|Industry Type:||Transportation & Logistics|
Reputable transportation company seeks an experienced Director of Fleet Maintenance.
Qualified candidate must have at least 10 years’ experience in maintenance of trucks with at least 4 years’ in a Director of Regional Management role. Also, must have managed a fleet of at least 400.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Hiring, training, & managing maintenance staff.
- Reviews of employees & terminations.
- Implement & manage PM schedule.
- Manage all repairs, breakdowns in timely & cost effective, safe manner.
- Maintain cost effective budget while providing quality uptime of fleet.
- Document all fleet repair & maintenance history.
- Ensure all safety rules & regulations are being followed daily.
This is a full time, permanent position.
Submit your resume now