|Position:||Construction Superintendent and Project Managers [ME]|
Construction Superintendent and Project Managers
My client is growing and hiring for several key positions in the Jacksonville area. They focus on commercial, light industrial, healthcare, senior living, all modes of transportation, and worship projects. Most projects are in Florida, the Eastern Seaboard and the Southeast.
- We’re looking for a Construction Superintendent with 5+ years of commercial/industrial construction experience with strong computer skills, MS project and ProCore (or other web-based project management software).
- Successful applicants will be motivated, take-charge leaders who have a track record of completing projects on time and within budget, with an emphasis on safety and quality
- Manage day-to-day field operations of construction projects
- Manage/coordinate multiple quick-turn projects simultaneously
- Confer with and direct, supervise personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing safe work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinate phases of construction to prevent work or completion delays
- Daily interaction with Project Managers, Architects, Project Engineers, Clients and/or Client Representatives
- Maintain a working relationship with all local inspectors and code enforcement officials
- Coordinate site testing and inspection efforts
- Obtain all necessary inspections to receive all final permit sign offs/certificates of occupancy
- Document and ensure quality control and safety standards to provide a safe work environment for all parties
- This is a traveling Construction Superintendent position with a daily per-diem
- Salary range is $85,000-100,000
Construction Project Managers
We’re looking for Construction Project Managers with 5+ years of commercial or light industrial experience. The Construction Project Managers will ensure projects are planned, coordinated and completed in a timely, efficient, effective and profitable manner. The Construction Project Managers will be held responsible for all aspects related to his or her projects and may delegate portions of their authority to other qualified personnel but does not relinquish total responsibility.
- Work with the Estimating Department to create proposals, RFP's, budgets and estimates for projects
- Competitively procure materials, equipment and subcontracts. Perform a detailed review of the bids received to enable the buyout of the project at or below the amount(s) in the original estimate.
- Write subcontracts, purchase orders and change orders in a timely manner so that they are executed, and resources are available prior to their scheduled delivery including solidification of the subcontractor's insurance prior to job site presence.
- Complete buy-out of all subcontracts, material and other suppliers
- Coordination of submittals. Monitor submittal log to ensure all open items are resolved in a timely manner
- Coordinate with Project Superintendent all RFI's. Ensure that all field RFI's have been properly entered in the PM software. Review the RFI log to ensure that all open items are resolved on a timely basis.
- Monitor cost issues daily and adjust projections as required to ensure projected costs are true and an accurate account of final project costs
- We have both local Project Managers and traveling Project Managers.
- Salary range is $75,000-120,000