|Position:||CNC Operator [KB]|
|Industry Type:||Miscellaneous Industrial Careers|
This is a full time, permanent position with room for advancement!
Reputable company seeks to hire an experienced CNC Operator to add to their team.
Hours for the position are 3:30PM – 11:30PM. Training will be on first shift, then switch to second shift.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Operates one or more machines per work load.
- Studies shop drawings, programmed layouts, specifications, or sketches to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Properly & safely load & unload plates in CNC machinery.
- Operate CNC machines to perform required cuts, with the ability to modify CNC programs as required.
- Removed finished pieces from machine & check dimensions of finished pieces using micrometer, measuring tape, verniers, and other measuring tools.
- Resize and remark remnant pieces for return to inventory if necessary.
- Experience with operating CNC machine shop equipment required.
- Basic/linear measurement skills such as ability to read micrometer, vernier, and measuring tape are required. Basic understanding of G-code.
- Ability to read blueprints.
Must Own or Purchase following tools:
- Locking tool box
- Allen wrenches
- 12” hook scale
- 12” crescent wrench
- 12’ measuring tape
- Ball peen hammer
- Feeler gauges
- 0”-1” micrometer
This is a full time, permanent position with room for growth!Submit your resume now