|Position:||Business Development [SO]|
|Industry Type:||Metals Recycling|
Representatives will make general inquiries to companies as to their current processes And business relationships as well as negotiate outright purchases of e-scrap, defective And obsolete surplus electronics.
- Preparing & distributing all documentation related to the sale or purchase of products.
- Expediting, coordinating and resolving customer or supplier inquiries, requests or complaints regarding the terms of sales, shipping details, customs regulations & status of accounts.
- Obtaining information on competitors, technological trends and expected changes in legislation/trade regulations affecting business.
- Communicating with customer, current and prospective, to negotiate, obtain business provide/receive information.
- Working with internal departments to support operations of the business unit.
- Bachelor degree preferred; experience may substitute for education level.
- Prior experience in buying or selling equipment or services; experience.
- With computer or telecommunications equipment is a plus.
- Prior experience with Electronic/E-Waste and Telecommunications.
- Recycling would be ideal.
- Solid organizational, time-management and follow-up skills.
- Great communication skills.